February 02, 2004

This is a blog...

Well, I'm still delivering the news paper, and there really is no end in sight. I think that my friend Holly was right when she told Jen. That we would never quit because we are required to give a months notice (we have no idea what we will be doing in a month so the odds are against us). I must find a way to prove her wrong!

Now I get to start packing my stuff to move AGAIN... I have mixed feelings about this, on one hand I am ecstatic to be leaving this spider infested house. On the other it means that I have to re-pack and start organizing all of my stuff all over again. (At least this time there will be ample space for my junk in the new house.) Also we are going to on the opposite end of town from the other half of my brain, (Jennifer) I'm feeling a bit uneasy about this.

I have some more links for the underground page that I will try to add today or tomorrow. I think I might install a feed back box, I'm a very curious person and I want to know if anyone thinks I'm nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home